Business visit – extra documents
If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden on business, you need the documents listed below.
The forms must be completed either in Swedish or in English. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
- The invitation (in the original) from the company or organisation in Sweden showing both the duration and purpose of the visit and who will be responsible for supporting you financially during your stay.
- Copy of your hotel booking
- Guarantee letter from your employer. If the employer supports you financially during your stay, that should be stated in the certificate.
* The Embassy reserves itself the right to ask for supplementary documents if needed.