Working in Sweden

Back to Lithuania Working in Sweden

Basic information applicable to all countries is available here. In some countries, additional conditions also apply – for more information, select a country from the 'Select Country Here' drop-down list higher up on the page.

In order to work in Sweden, you must have a work permit.

Read more about at Swedish Migration Agency on how to apply for a work permit or for a residence permit as a self-employed person or a visiting researcher.

More information about working or running a business in Sweden to be found at

Request for register extract, rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data in central systems

You have the right to receive information about the personal data that the Swedish Migration Agency has saved about you.

You can also request that data about you are rectified or erased or that the processing of the data is restricted.

To request a register extract, rectification, erasure or restriction of your personal data in central systems, use the form below.

Last updated 18 Apr 2017, 13.43