Contact for visa & migration matters
Information is found here on how and when to approach the Embassy regarding Schengen visas and migration matters.
Swedish Migration Agency
If you have questions regarding residence permits (UAT) and/or a case at the Swedish Migration Agency, please see the Swedish Migration Agency's website
or call +46 771 235 235
Monday-Friday between 8.00 – 16.00, local Swedish time.
Swedish embassy in Riyadh
- Reception hours are on: Wednesday's between 09.00-12.00. You are welcome at that time without an appointment if you have questions, inquiries, need application forms or requirements for applications, want to appeal a decision, hand in a passport or need to submit biometrics (photo, fingerprints and signature) or pick up UT card.
- To apply for a Schengen visa; you need to book an appointment with VFS Global, please read more here.
- To apply for a residence- and work permit; you need to apply electronically at the Swedish Migration Agency's website.
- To pick up your passport or residence permit card you are welcome Wednesday's between 09.00-12.00. If you wish to send someone on your behalf to pick it up for you, you need to authorize that person with a power of attorney written in English and signed by yourself.
- If you have any questions regarding Schengen visas please check the information on the website first hand. If you cannot find the information needed end an e-mail to email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.